Prayer and Teaching at 10:00am
Worship Service at 11:00am
Prayer and Teaching Hour (10:00am)
During the 10:00am hour, we focus on prayer and teaching. Some weeks we’ll spend more time in prayer and less on teaching, other weeks we’ll have more teaching and less prayer.
A class for children meets each week as well. They learn about Jesus Christ through instruction, singing, Bible memorization, and questions and answers (catechism). Curriculum is taken from solid biblical resources such as Praise Factory, Generations of Grace, and Desiring God.
Worship Service (11:00am)
Our 11:00am worship service at The King’s Chapel seeks to exalt the Triune God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We endeavor to accomplish this by centering our thoughts and affections on who God is, what he has done through Christ, and what he has promised to continue doing.
We recognize that we are merely a single, contemporary manifestation of the timeless people of God. God has been building his church and gathering a people to himself for millennia. If we forget our church’s place in God’s plan and history, we subtly encourage ourselves to neglect the past and think too highly of itself in the present.
We practice the following in corporate worship as defined and commanded in Scripture:
- Readings from Scripture (1 Tim 4:13)
- Music that exalts God and encourages each other (Col 3:16)
- Prayer, both public and silent (Acts 2:42)
- Generous giving of monetary gifts from thankful hearts (2 Cor 8:1–4)
- Regular celebration of and participation in the Lord’s Supper (1 Cor 11:23–34)
- Baptism of new disciples (Matt 28:19–20)
- Dynamic, expositional preaching of the full counsel of God from his Word (1 Cor 1:17; 2 Tim 4:2)
A summary of our music philosophy:
- The content of our music reflects the character, work, and purposes of God by exploring Scripture’s vast doctrines.
- We strive to use each of the divinely given genres of music in our church—psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs.
- The instrumentation of our music encourages vocal participation of the congregation’s hearts and voices to the Lord, rather than instrumentation that drowns out the congregation.
- Leadership selects songs from past and present (historic and modern) that are accessible to the average worshipper, appropriate for the occasion, and excellent in their quality.
- We desire that our affections be stirred as the spiritual result of hearts that are worshipping God as the Word dwells in them richly.
- Our music seeks to reflect the aesthetics and beauty of God himself and should be characterized by “undistracting excellence.”
We are located less than 100 yards from Cincinnati-Dayton Road, and less than a half mile from I-75.
Parking is available behind the church or in front of the church.
If you’d like a ride to the church, please call
The King’s Chapel
Sunday School at 10:00am & worship service at 11:00am
We are a community of believers from the Cincinnati area who want to grow in Christ together.